For clients who have already invested time and money in a competing product, Daminion Software offers a competitive upgrade rebate to make the transition to Daminion as painless as possible.
- 15% if you paid between $101 and $500 for the competing product.
- 20% if you paid between $501 and $1000 for the competing product.
- 30% if you paid over $1001 for the competing product.
Qualifying requirements for the competitive upgrade:
- The competing product must have been purchased in the last 18 months.
- The competing product must be of the same category (Digital Asset Management System (DAM), Photo Organizer, Photo Management Software, etc.).
- You must purchase an equal or greater number of Daminion licenses.
- You must email Daminion Software scan of your invoice listing the competing products, quantity, date.
- The competitive upgrade rebate is not available through resellers.
- The competitive upgrade rebate cannot be combined with other special offers.
To apply, email scan of your competing product invoice to support/at/daminion/dot/net and then fill out the form below. During regular business days we will respond to this email within 24 hours, and if you qualify you will receive a rebate coupon that you can immediately use to purchase your products online.
- free technical support by email during the maintenance period
- free upgrades for one year, even across major version releases
I have been using Daminion for a little while now in a trial capacity. I see it as the only real digital media cataloguing tool that's worth bothering with and believe me, I have tried many.
Really great piece of software. I am so glad that I chose to purchase this programme, it got consistently good write-ups in reviews of picture management software and after trying the free version for a couple of days I purchased the full version as I have many thousands of pictures. Thanks again for a terrific programme!
You can order our products online, by Secure Online Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, EuroCard, Amex, Discover/Novus), Phone, Fax, Wire Transfer, Money Order, Paypal, Check (Cheque) or iDEAL (The Netherlands).All transactions are secure.