For clients who have already invested time and money in a competing product, Daminion Software offers a competitive upgrade rebate to make the transition to Daminion as painless as possible.
- 15% if you paid between $101 and $500 for the competing product.
- 20% if you paid between $501 and $1000 for the competing product.
- 30% if you paid over $1001 for the competing product.
Qualifying requirements for the competitive upgrade:
- The competing product must have been purchased in the last 18 months.
- The competing product must be of the same category (Digital Asset Management System (DAM), Photo Organizer, Photo Management Software, etc.).
- You must purchase an equal or greater number of Daminion licenses.
- You must email Daminion Software scan of your invoice listing the competing products, quantity, date.
- The competitive upgrade rebate is not available through resellers.
- The competitive upgrade rebate cannot be combined with other special offers.
To apply, email scan of your competing product invoice to support/at/daminion/dot/net and then fill out the form below. During regular business days we will respond to this email within 24 hours, and if you qualify you will receive a rebate coupon that you can immediately use to purchase your products online.
- free technical support by email during the maintenance period
- free upgrades for one year, even across major version releases
Biologist at Westnet
I like it that Daminion has no photo editing capability. I have also tried about 40 DAM products and like Daminion the best. I discovered it when looking for a solution for cataloging pdf, movies and other ‘final product’ documents. Daminion is the only desktop solution I have found that comes even close to being useful.
Professional Photographer. Author of the “Island Insects” book.
"The more I use Daminion the more I appreciate its functionality. There seem to be new, neat features "popping up" the more I understand how to use the program. This is going to be a fantastic management tool for digital image assets. I just wanted to let the development team know that the feature set is terrific. Hope you don't wind up selling this to Adobe."
You can order our products online, by Secure Online Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, EuroCard, Amex, Discover/Novus), Phone, Fax, Wire Transfer, Money Order, Paypal, Check (Cheque) or iDEAL (The Netherlands).All transactions are secure.